
Photo - Good morning everyone. I apologize if you have messaged me....I cannot reply, like or post at this time under my famous and now infamous name. I have been busy on Twitter and I hope you will join me there. Twitter is a direct link to lawmaker's. Every lawmaker in America has a Twitter account. You can make a meme and tag your lawmaker to it and give them a short message. Remember: Do at least one thing every day to raise awareness of the sale of AmericasTakenChildren into #FosterWarehousing, #ForcedAdoption and #SexTrafficking. #AmericasTakenChildren #PizzagateIsReal AmericasTakenChildren.com: Good morning everyone. I apologize if you have messaged me....I cannot reply, like or post at this time under my famous and now infamous name. I have been busy on Twitter and I hope you will join me there. Twitter is a direct link to lawmaker's. Every lawmaker in America has a Twitter account. You can make a meme and tag your lawmaker to it and give them a short message. Remember: Do at least one thing every day to raise awareness of the sale of AmericasTakenChildren into #FosterWarehousing, #ForcedAdoption and #SexTrafficking. #AmericasTakenChildren #PizzagateIsReal AmericasTakenChildren.com
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/photos/a.979241848832976.1073741828.976132759143885/1249373795153112/?type=3
No comments:
Post a Comment