Tuesday, February 7, 2017

FBRSS.com

Huntre

Hello, my name is Huntre Yearout. I am a senior at Lewis-Clark State College in Idaho, majoring in criminal justice. I am currently working on a research project about abduction. The purpose of my research is to discover what helps abduction victims through their recovery process. After looking into different groups for various types of abduction victims, I came across this group. I was wondering if once I received IRB approval from the college, any of you would be willing to participate in an online survey? I customized each survey depending on the circumstance. There is one for abduction victims, parents who have had their child(ren) abducted from the opposing parent who are reunified with their child(ren), and parents whose child(ren) were abducted by the opposing parent who have yet to be reunified with their child(ren). This survey is important because I will be presenting the findings to my community, which will bring awareness to individuals about the seriousness of abduction, in addition to how it affects everyone who is involved. This is important to me because children are the purest form of innocence and I hope that bringing this topic to the surface will help prevent these incidences from occurring, because no child deserves to deal with that trauma. You will remain anonymous while taking the survey; your identification will not be exposed. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you. Huntre

from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/takenbycps/posts/705938186253574

No comments:

Post a Comment