
Photo - The following was sent to our page by a mother who is dealing with a social worker who wants to do a home visit. It really makes one wonder if mandated reporters receive a commission for hotlining a call to CPS for something so ridiculous and if the social worker has any common sense when actually wanting to investigate. Her story: "I know what this system is capable of, I know the true objective to kidnap, and am so familiar with the gross violations to our constitutional rights cooperating with their investigations and courts. What do I do? My daughter Faith had to get stitches in her finger last weekend after her sister threw a sharp rock that sliced her finger. She went to school Monday which is a public school. This is the first time in 4 years that my kids are not in private Christian school. At school pick up Monday afternoon, I approached Faith's 1st grade teacher to make sure she knew that Faith had 5 stitches. I asked what she needed to do to sit out of gym for a couple days, since gym was next day. The teacher advised that gym class was health topic and not physical the next day, but maybe just write a note and bring discharge papers from hospital emergency room before Friday's gym class. Anyhow, the next day I am called from the school to pick up my daughter because they wanted a doctor's note stating that she is released to be in school due to the stitches and what restriction for gym. I was not happy about her missing out of learning at school over this, having to go to another doctor to get this note, and that I'm being forced by the state to go to a doctor and not allowing me the parent make medical decisions about what's best for my child. I let them know I was not happy, and want my kids back in private school. Stitches were due out 8-10 days and we decided that Faith didn't need to miss more school to get stitches out. My husband and I both know how to remove stitches, Faith would rather we do it as she was scared it would hurt and not be done gently by doctor. We watched a few videos so she could see that it isn't painful to get stitches out. Next day we started to take them out, and Faith wanted to take them out herself so she could feel in control and be less scared. We were all so proud of her and she felt empowered and confident and good about herself that it didn't hurt and she could be a dr. One day. Sure enough, the yesterday Faith says the teacher was mad at her for taking out her stitches. And, now the school called DCFS hotline over the stitches. They are trying to reach me and come to my home to see Faith. I am so done cooperating with them. I am disgusted with the school and am going to do what I can to get them back to private school. What do I do with this investigation??? I will not be bullied into the state telling me what medical decisions I must make with my children. I fear this is another Medical kidnap. Do I have to let them in or can I ask for a warrant? Thank you so much for your advice or insight." ~Kristi N. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren: The following was sent to our page by a mother who is dealing with a social worker who wants to do a home visit. It really makes one wonder if mandated reporters receive a commission for hotlining a call to CPS for something so ridiculous and if the social worker has any common sense when actually wanting to investigate. Her story: "I know what this system is capable of, I know the true objective to kidnap, and am so familiar with the gross violations to our constitutional rights cooperating with their investigations and courts. What do I do? My daughter Faith had to get stitches in her finger last weekend after her sister threw a sharp rock that sliced her finger. She went to school Monday which is a public school. This is the first time in 4 years that my kids are not in private Christian school. At school pick up Monday afternoon, I approached Faith's 1st grade teacher to make sure she knew that Faith had 5 stitches. I asked what she needed to do to sit out of gym for a couple days, since gym was next day. The teacher advised that gym class was health topic and not physical the next day, but maybe just write a note and bring discharge papers from hospital emergency room before Friday's gym class. Anyhow, the next day I am called from the school to pick up my daughter because they wanted a doctor's note stating that she is released to be in school due to the stitches and what restriction for gym. I was not happy about her missing out of learning at school over this, having to go to another doctor to get this note, and that I'm being forced by the state to go to a doctor and not allowing me the parent make medical decisions about what's best for my child. I let them know I was not happy, and want my kids back in private school. Stitches were due out 8-10 days and we decided that Faith didn't need to miss more school to get stitches out. My husband and I both know how to remove stitches, Faith would rather we do it as she was scared it would hurt and not be done gently by doctor. We watched a few videos so she could see that it isn't painful to get stitches out. Next day we started to take them out, and Faith wanted to take them out herself so she could feel in control and be less scared. We were all so proud of her and she felt empowered and confident and good about herself that it didn't hurt and she could be a dr. One day. Sure enough, the yesterday Faith says the teacher was mad at her for taking out her stitches. And, now the school called DCFS hotline over the stitches. They are trying to reach me and come to my home to see Faith. I am so done cooperating with them. I am disgusted with the school and am going to do what I can to get them back to private school. What do I do with this investigation??? I will not be bullied into the state telling me what medical decisions I must make with my children. I fear this is another Medical kidnap. Do I have to let them in or can I ask for a warrant? Thank you so much for your advice or insight." ~Kristi N. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/photos/a.979241848832976.1073741828.976132759143885/1248950625195429/?type=3
No comments:
Post a Comment