Tuesday, February 7, 2017

FBRSS.com



Photo - If CPS weren't so busy snatching adoptable children....the need for foster parents would be less....the heartbreak would be less likely to happen. The foster/adopters in this case are asking how a judge could do this to a child . I think the bigger question is how is it so easy to deny this child her ethnic and biological heritage because you love the child. The child is three....she won't remember you in six months. The biological bond trumps the adopter bond. This biological father was terminated with no opportunity to appear and fight for his child. I believe the judge made the right decision. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren: If CPS weren't so busy snatching adoptable children....the need for foster parents would be less....the heartbreak would be less likely to happen. The foster/adopters in this case are asking how a judge could do this to a child . I think the bigger question is how is it so easy to deny this child her ethnic and biological heritage because you love the child. The child is three....she won't remember you in six months. The biological bond trumps the adopter bond. This biological father was terminated with no opportunity to appear and fight for his child. I believe the judge made the right decision. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren

from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/Fathers4kids/photos/a.346765195353979.82370.342469599116872/1429312577099230/?type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment