Brian
It's now been three months since we were booted from Alberta's Human Services Family Support for Children with Disabilities. More then enough time to follow their own policy to: 1.Tell me why my son has no access to slp and ot through them as other Autistic children do. 2. Tell me why all respite is refused for a single parent with life threatening medical issues and no natural supports gets no access to respite to stay healthy/alive. 3. Tell me why we were discharged. 4. Tell me what criteria for services they ACTUALLY follow as FSCD statute, regulations and policy has been abandoned. I asked for services that were reasonable and consistent with others. Nothing outlanding. Just fair given my situation. My MLA's office was even refused the answers, why my request was refused 100%!a(MISSING)nd why we were kicked out. How can you challenge a decision that's held as a state secret and kept from me. It's their policy. Yet I am subject to false and misleading criminal accusations for asking that they follow their own rules. If they are so assured of the validity of their actions then stand behind it. My right if process to challenge their decisions refused and frustrated. As in said to my MLA's rep 'maybe they have completely valid reasons. So why would I challenge that as its vexatious if the reasons are appropriate'. How do you defend yourself if you don't know the problem? Like being found guilty and going to jail without knowing the charge and being able to make a defense. Even their Ed. seems to support this. I was asked to go to a meeting, at a yet to be disclosed lication(???), to discuss with two FSCD workers last Friday. They 'stated' it was to reapply for services. Which would be the same I did before and was refused without explination. That they aggresively support. How redundant. On July 17, 2016 the police told me I was criminally harassing the fscd worker. That if I continued theyd proceed with charges. I saw that worker last April 27. Second time I'd met that thing. The process, as we left it and documented in my voice recording, was to get back to me with their offer of services stating what they agreed to and what they didn't and why. Per policy. In the second week of June I had revived no contract offer and details. The worker is incompetent at many levels. I know as I have the work experience to evaluate social workers in the health care field. Not subtle deficiencies but at complete odds to any reasonable expectations. I was through in that as well as to why I felt it was unworkable as she displayed significant cluster B type personality disorder traits. I heard nothing back ten days later and sent a brief fax asking her to address the complaint(as per policy) and explain why our contract was refused and why we were discharged. Fair comment. However that is criminal harassment? That I asked she be off our file to never be seen again. However the cop stated she'd replied to me via fax. So I was like a crazy guy asking for what I already had. I asked the cop if she'd seen any evidence of the faxes. She said no. I stated that I use an Internet based fax service as my legal address of service for family court matters. Furthermore by law they maintain logs of all transactions. That's the fax number they have and my only one. Catching the play here? Guess they didn't realize I used an Internet fax service so it has an audit trail. I do find it consistent with my understanding of some personality disorders that they claim to be the victim and turn the attention upon themselves when harming other they now state harmed them. My concerns not eliviated but sustained. One flew over the cuckoos nest comes to mind. I think it's commonly known that they with old services to some families with disabled kids to induce harm resulting in removal. Self fulfilling prophecy. That asking them to conform to their own policy is a hostile and harassing. The official 30 day time frame for getting the answers will soon run out. I'll ask the Ombudsmans office to get the answers. Not sure if the oppositional defience extends to that office or not. I have yet to see anything so dysfunctional in my life. With a disturbing, unlawful and twisted sense of morality towards the best interest of a disabled child and single parent family. More to come as I feel this is on the public interest to know how public funds and employees are seemingly permitted and encouraged to act this way. No competant managerial oversight at all. No controls adhered to. Even misleading criminal accusations. To get health services for a disabled child and to support their family. More to come on this and last year's dealings that found me compelled to record that last meeting in my son's best interest and to protect our human and civil rights.
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps http://bit.ly/2aHN6D5
No comments:
Post a Comment