Photo - Standing in front of the doors of the largest child trafficking operation in Oklahoma, the courtroom of Louis A Duel. As I was leaving Ole' Luke came around the corner on the ground floor of the courthouse and spoke to me. I was sitting on a bench, I ignored him. He said, "Good morning Mrs.Pfeiffer". I did not reply. He said, "Not speaking?" I said, "I don't talk to child traffickers". He said," that's why I drive a 1999 car, because I'm a child trafficker? Your still delusional. I said, "yeah me and the families of 640,000 children are all having the same delusion". He said, "Mrs.Pfeiffer you were tried by a jury of your peers" as he stepped into the elevator with his food he said, "that'sright you lost your grandson because..." And then the door on the elevator shut. I want to make several things clear. As he arrived on the 1st floor he called for the sheriff that stands there. Luke Duel started this conversation, not me. I'll probably go to to jail for this conversation. #EngagingAChildTrafficker #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren #CorruptFamilyCourt #ForcedAdoption #ChildProtectiveServices Oklahoma Bar Association - Diversity Committee: Standing in front of the doors of the largest child trafficking operation in Oklahoma, the courtroom of Louis A Duel. As I was leaving Ole' Luke came around the corner on the ground floor of the courthouse and spoke to me. I was sitting on a bench, I ignored him. He said, "Good morning Mrs.Pfeiffer". I did not reply. He said, "Not speaking?" I said, "I don't talk to child traffickers". He said," that's why I drive a 1999 car, because I'm a child trafficker? Your still delusional. I said, "yeah me and the families of 640,000 children are all having the same delusion". He said, "Mrs.Pfeiffer you were tried by a jury of your peers" as he stepped into the elevator with his food he said, "that'sright you lost your grandson because..." And then the door on the elevator shut. I want to make several things clear. As he arrived on the 1st floor he called for the sheriff that stands there. Luke Duel started this conversation, not me. I'll probably go to to jail for this conversation. #EngagingAChildTrafficker #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren #CorruptFamilyCourt #ForcedAdoption #ChildProtectiveServices Oklahoma Bar Association - Diversity Committee
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps http://bit.ly/2awWdFJ
No comments:
Post a Comment