Photo - "D.C.S. Ben Tennessee took my children because I was traveling 2 Colorado to be treated with cannabis oil for a terminal illness. The oil world and I regained my health. It was simply a miracle. And DCS became involved in our lives and we tested positive for very high count of THC. Although I have all doctors records to prove that I had done for myself what modern medicine couldn't do in 15 years they will not allow me to present my medical records as evidence. Because in the state of Tennessee cannabis is still considered a schedule 1 drug. So in compliance to the Department of Children's Services I was forced to discontinue the cannabis oil. I quickly went back into my disease and now my health is failing to the point that they are claiming that I'm not healthy enough to get my children back. They have abducted my children and forced me into a death row. How can these people force me to die in order to be a good father? This Insanity has to stop." ~Michael Brooks #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren: "D.C.S. Ben Tennessee took my children because I was traveling 2 Colorado to be treated with cannabis oil for a terminal illness. The oil world and I regained my health. It was simply a miracle. And DCS became involved in our lives and we tested positive for very high count of THC. Although I have all doctors records to prove that I had done for myself what modern medicine couldn't do in 15 years they will not allow me to present my medical records as evidence. Because in the state of Tennessee cannabis is still considered a schedule 1 drug. So in compliance to the Department of Children's Services I was forced to discontinue the cannabis oil. I quickly went back into my disease and now my health is failing to the point that they are claiming that I'm not healthy enough to get my children back. They have abducted my children and forced me into a death row. How can these people force me to die in order to be a good father? This Insanity has to stop." ~Michael Brooks #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps http://bit.ly/2aCXWtb
No comments:
Post a Comment