Photo - As part of my advocacy I regularly use the search bar to find new venues to raise awareness. Tonight I came across a page for Guthrie, Oklahoma, the town in the county where my grandson was #TAKEN. I comment fairly often in the review section of pages because the posts stay up longer. I do this regularly on adoption and foster care pages to raise awareness. I encourage other advocates to reach out for new possibilities of raising awareness everyday. As I read the reviews I was pleased to see a review from an Anon who was not happy with the way I was being treated by Logan county judges last September. No wonder all those people look at me all crazy when I protest the courthouse! Thank you to Steven Burk, for standing up for me when I could not. Your a champion to me! #IGetByWithALittleHelpFromMyFriend #StandTogether #UNITEandFIGHT #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren #Anonymous #ExpectUs #OpExposeCPS: As part of my advocacy I regularly use the search bar to find new venues to raise awareness. Tonight I came across a page for Guthrie, Oklahoma, the town in the county where my grandson was #TAKEN. I comment fairly often in the review section of pages because the posts stay up longer. I do this regularly on adoption and foster care pages to raise awareness. I encourage other advocates to reach out for new possibilities of raising awareness everyday. As I read the reviews I was pleased to see a review from an Anon who was not happy with the way I was being treated by Logan county judges last September. No wonder all those people look at me all crazy when I protest the courthouse! Thank you to Steven Burk, for standing up for me when I could not. Your a champion to me! #IGetByWithALittleHelpFromMyFriend #StandTogether #UNITEandFIGHT #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren #Anonymous #ExpectUs #OpExposeCPS
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps http://bit.ly/2b9VGtn
No comments:
Post a Comment