Thursday, January 19, 2017

FB-RSS



Photo - I often get private messages from adopter's. Indignant, angry, demanding....At first it was difficult not to respond in kind. We must remember that the issues of #TAKEN children are varied, emotional and raw for everyone involved. THE QUESTION: I understand that some children have been taken illegally. But my adopted children have been posted on your website with pictures that I have sent the family to make this separation easier. The bio mother of my children severely neglected and abused my children and yet the family still feels the need to spread rumors and lies. I went to the termination trial I cried as I heard all of the accounts of neglect and the filth my children had to indure. I would just like to know how throughly you ask questions before you let people post lies and slander? MY REPLY: Not everything you hear in family court is true. Now if you have an issue with the mother, why not talk to her about it. Do you really feel that families of origin don't grieve? That every family member somehow deserves to live with unresolved grief? You did not provide a photo so I do not know who you are talking about. You come at me in an accusatory fashion and demand an answer. Well my answer is this: don't believe everything a caseworker tells you. Did you know that federal law demands extended family placement before stranger placement? Do these children have grandparents, an aunt or uncle who loves and wanted them? There are many sides to the issue of #TAKEN children. It is not my job to investigate and interrogate. My job is to assist grieving families to learn to cope with the loss of a living child. Their grief is real. Even if you think they "deserve it". #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren AmericasTakenChildren.com: I often get private messages from adopter's. Indignant, angry, demanding....At first it was difficult not to respond in kind. We must remember that the issues of #TAKEN children are varied, emotional and raw for everyone involved. THE QUESTION: I understand that some children have been taken illegally. But my adopted children have been posted on your website with pictures that I have sent the family to make this separation easier. The bio mother of my children severely neglected and abused my children and yet the family still feels the need to spread rumors and lies. I went to the termination trial I cried as I heard all of the accounts of neglect and the filth my children had to indure. I would just like to know how throughly you ask questions before you let people post lies and slander? MY REPLY: Not everything you hear in family court is true. Now if you have an issue with the mother, why not talk to her about it. Do you really feel that families of origin don't grieve? That every family member somehow deserves to live with unresolved grief? You did not provide a photo so I do not know who you are talking about. You come at me in an accusatory fashion and demand an answer. Well my answer is this: don't believe everything a caseworker tells you. Did you know that federal law demands extended family placement before stranger placement? Do these children have grandparents, an aunt or uncle who loves and wanted them? There are many sides to the issue of #TAKEN children. It is not my job to investigate and interrogate. My job is to assist grieving families to learn to cope with the loss of a living child. Their grief is real. Even if you think they "deserve it". #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren AmericasTakenChildren.com

from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/photos/a.979241848832976.1073741828.976132759143885/1232092996881192/?type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment