Tuesday, December 20, 2016

FB-RSS



Photo - I've been digging all afternoon looking for recent caselaw. The scenario: Cps asked for lie detector tests on the parents to prove guilt of allegations. The lie detector test showed that the parents told the truth. The judge ruled that the test could not be used by the parents to negate the allegations. I need a ruling on a similar scenario. Contact Geri in pm #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren AmericasTakenChildren.com: I've been digging all afternoon looking for recent caselaw. The scenario: Cps asked for lie detector tests on the parents to prove guilt of allegations. The lie detector test showed that the parents told the truth. The judge ruled that the test could not be used by the parents to negate the allegations. I need a ruling on a similar scenario. Contact Geri in pm #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren AmericasTakenChildren.com

from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/photos/a.979241848832976.1073741828.976132759143885/1202226913201134/?type=3

No comments:

Post a Comment