
Photo - This has been my toughest Christmas ever. I am really trying to do my work and I know if I feel this way.....there are many others. Please check on your friends and loved ones. Don't expect a lot from them. More than anything if you take the time to sit and listen, maybe go to lunch......the important thing is to take a few minutes to be a listener. Families of #TAKEN children are not able to "move on". Things don't get fixed. In our society of perfection...there is no room for marginalized persons.....look how we treat our homeless and our veterans. By society's own standard's the family of origin of a #TAKEN child are always on the outside looking in....and turning and walking on...in solitude. I have tears as I write this....I just want to see Jake's face....and this I know is the desire in the heart of multiple now millions of family member's of #TAKEN children. Do the math. 450,000 children in custody. 56,000+ a year adopted away to strangers. Thousands of disappeared foster children, abuse and death in foster care, and then kicked to the curb on their 18th Birthday. How could we not have PTSD, clinical depression and suicidal thoughts? If you have a friend or family member who has lost a child to a corrupt family court....take a little time with them over this Christmas. Sometimes the presence of another is all that is needed. If you are in despair, please reach out for help. You are important. Make a call....and if you can't find anyone to call....call a parent who knows. We must offer each other support and love within the #TAKEN community. AmericasTakenChildren.com: This has been my toughest Christmas ever. I am really trying to do my work and I know if I feel this way.....there are many others. Please check on your friends and loved ones. Don't expect a lot from them. More than anything if you take the time to sit and listen, maybe go to lunch......the important thing is to take a few minutes to be a listener. Families of #TAKEN children are not able to "move on". Things don't get fixed. In our society of perfection...there is no room for marginalized persons.....look how we treat our homeless and our veterans. By society's own standard's the family of origin of a #TAKEN child are always on the outside looking in....and turning and walking on...in solitude. I have tears as I write this....I just want to see Jake's face....and this I know is the desire in the heart of multiple now millions of family member's of #TAKEN children. Do the math. 450,000 children in custody. 56,000+ a year adopted away to strangers. Thousands of disappeared foster children, abuse and death in foster care, and then kicked to the curb on their 18th Birthday. How could we not have PTSD, clinical depression and suicidal thoughts? If you have a friend or family member who has lost a child to a corrupt family court....take a little time with them over this Christmas. Sometimes the presence of another is all that is needed. If you are in despair, please reach out for help. You are important. Make a call....and if you can't find anyone to call....call a parent who knows. We must offer each other support and love within the #TAKEN community. AmericasTakenChildren.com
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/photos/a.979241848832976.1073741828.976132759143885/1201965769893915/?type=3
No comments:
Post a Comment