
Photo - November is adoption month. I have ignored that ugly truth until I saw this. I'd like to add that adoptees are not the only ones who are angry! The devastation that comes with the loss of a living child is total. Still our government employs the forced adoption weapon on American citizens like a sorting machine. Sifting thru and eliminating members of families considered "unacceptable". A money driven grist mill of children for the adoption market. These #TAKEN children are put thru an endless nightmare by the very agency funded by your tax dollars to protect them. Think about it. You are paying your lawmakers and judges to take YOUR children away from YOU and sell them to strangers. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren: November is adoption month. I have ignored that ugly truth until I saw this. I'd like to add that adoptees are not the only ones who are angry! The devastation that comes with the loss of a living child is total. Still our government employs the forced adoption weapon on American citizens like a sorting machine. Sifting thru and eliminating members of families considered "unacceptable". A money driven grist mill of children for the adoption market. These #TAKEN children are put thru an endless nightmare by the very agency funded by your tax dollars to protect them. Think about it. You are paying your lawmakers and judges to take YOUR children away from YOU and sell them to strangers. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren
from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/photos/a.979241848832976.1073741828.976132759143885/1166373070119852/?type=3
No comments:
Post a Comment