Thursday, April 20, 2017

FBRSS.com

From a parent: Thank you for your service. I had my children taken, then recruited a group of special investigators to help me get them returned to my life after 369 harrowing, heartbreaking days, and then implemented most protective services protocols and moved across the Country to start over, only to have them target me again in my new Community (I had an international business endeavor which prompted my "targetting" in such a wide-sweeping fashion). Consequently, I have dealt with severe Post Traumatic Stress - especially related to the ongoing programs and processes which STEAL our Children from Productive members of Society; working hard to care for their children. As long as those practices are in place and my children are still minors, I will feel extreme tension around these issues. YOUR PAGE has been a comfort, a light, a ray of hope for change, and a healing balm to my heart as I have observed your tireless efforts to help those suffering from the same pain and terror I experienced, myself. Your writings have helped me reinforce what you are saying without my having to describe it directly, or be here every day to make an impact - something I absolutely could not do as some days I can not face others pain as I work to rebuild my own life, world, and relationships. ONLY your work has born out as an ongoing source of accurate information, as many I found to have "sleepers" who were obviously working toward raising our hopes for change and then CRUSHING them once again with their lies and misdirection. I don't know you, or your fellow administrators, but I admire you tremendously, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing something that MUST be done if our Nation is to stop this gapping wound, and something that NEEDS to be done so desperately for the thousands and thousands of families who are sill working toward a successful outcome to their own experience. May God bless your heart and your hands at work!!! This is all the verification I need to know that the AmericasTakenChildren team is on track and fulfilling our mission. #TAKEN #AmericasTakenChildren: From a parent:

Thank you for your service. I had my children taken, then recruited a group of special investigators to help me get them returned to my life after 369 harrowing, heartbreaking days, and then implemented most protective services protocols and moved across the Country to start over, only to have them target me again in my new Community (I had an international business endeavor which prompted my "targetting" in such a wide-sweeping fashion). Consequently, I have dealt with severe Post Traumatic Stress - especially related to the ongoing programs and processes which STEAL our Children from Productive members of Society; working hard to care for their children. As long as those practices are in place and my children are still minors, I will feel extreme tension around these issues. YOUR PAGE has been a comfort, a light, a ray of hope for change, and a healing balm to my heart as I have observed your tireless efforts to help those suffering from the same pain and terror I experienced, myself. Your writings have helped me reinforce what you are saying without my having to describe it directly, or be here every day to make an impact - something I absolutely could not do as some days I can not face others pain as I work to rebuild my own life, world, and relationships. ONLY your work has born out as an ongoing source of accurate information, as many I found to have "sleepers" who were obviously working toward raising our hopes for change and then CRUSHING them once again with their lies and misdirection. I don't know you, or your fellow administrators, but I admire you tremendously, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing something that MUST be done if our Nation is to stop this gapping wound, and something that NEEDS to be done so desperately for the thousands and thousands of families who are sill working toward a successful outcome to their own experience. May God bless your heart and your hands at work!!!

This is all the verification I need to know that the AmericasTakenChildren team is on track and fulfilling our mission.

#TAKEN
#AmericasTakenChildren

America's #Taken

From a parent:

Thank you for your service. I had my children taken, then recruited a group of special investigators to help me get them returned to my life after 369 harrowing, heartbreaking days, and then implemented most protective services protocols and moved across the Country to start over, only to have them target me again in my new Community (I had an international business endeavor which prompted my "targetting" in such a wide-sweeping fashion). Consequently, I have dealt with severe Post Traumatic Stress - especially related to the ongoing programs and processes which STEAL our Children from Productive members of Society; working hard to care for their children. As long as those practices are in place and my children are still minors, I will feel extreme tension around these issues. YOUR PAGE has been a comfort, a light, a ray of hope for change, and a healing balm to my heart as I have observed your tireless efforts to help those suffering from the same pain and terror I experienced, myself. Your writings have helped me reinforce what you are saying without my having to describe it directly, or be here every day to make an impact - something I absolutely could not do as some days I can not face others pain as I work to rebuild my own life, world, and relationships. ONLY your work has born out as an ongoing source of accurate information, as many I found to have "sleepers" who were obviously working toward raising our hopes for change and then CRUSHING them once again with their lies and misdirection. I don't know you, or your fellow administrators, but I admire you tremendously, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing something that MUST be done if our Nation is to stop this gapping wound, and something that NEEDS to be done so desperately for the thousands and thousands of families who are sill working toward a successful outcome to their own experience. May God bless your heart and your hands at work!!!

This is all the verification I need to know that the AmericasTakenChildren team is on track and fulfilling our mission.

#TAKEN
#AmericasTakenChildren

from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/AmericasTaken/posts/1326950054062152

No comments:

Post a Comment