Sunday, November 20, 2016

FB-RSS

Alberta Youth Voice Radio #opexposecps

Hello friends :) I would like to share my story to anyone who will listen. It will be my way of offering support. My goal is to help youth struggling within the child care system. To help make changes within. As well as helping woman and men of all ages. Who made it out alive. With many, battle wounds. These warriors, could be children's safe haven. Please, share anything you have! Writings, art and dance whatever got you through or is getting you through currently. Please share your stories with us. I hope to achieve a place of creative love and healing. I am a 31 year old woman. Who was abondened by the system, by aging out. I'am now coming out to tell the truth. My story and the horrors of living within this system. #OpExposeCps

from FB-RSS feed for Op Expose DCS Arizona #opexposecps https://www.facebook.com/opexposeCPSAlberta/posts/1008715992570552

No comments:

Post a Comment